Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
One of the things that makes Minneapolis/St. Paul so great are all the lakes, rivers and parks located within the two cities. This photo was taken at Theadore Wirth Park which is one of my favorite parks to visit, especially in the autumn. With 740 acres, Theodore Wirth Park is the largest park in Minneapolis. The park includes two golf courses (an 18-hole course and a 9-hole par 3 course), Wirth Lake, Birch Pond, cross-country ski trails, mountain biking trails, hiking trails, snow tubing and sledding hills, a wildflower garden, a bird sanctuary, and other amenities.
I took this photo midmorning on a sunny day at a time when I would usually be headed home, because of the flat light. As I was leaving the park, I saw the leaves in this photo beautifully backlit by the midmorning sun.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor