I was lucky enough to be able to spend some time in the Denali National Park during the fall color explosion! Our guide had told us that one of the best views will be right outside of our cabins if the mountain is visible. I was so very lucky that the mountain made an appearance for the whole 3 days we were there, and yes it was a great view, and I did take this photo from right outside my cabin! I have so many colorful photos from this trip, that it was hard to decide which one to enter-but this one is my favorite.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor