Above Lake Louise the Alpine Larch begin to make their transition from forest green to an elegant golden before the pines fall off ahead of winter.
I had headed to Canada for a 2-week solo road trip to see the Autumn colours and the wildlife which roamed in the Rockies. I spent this day hiking the trails surrounding Lake Louise which gave me the opportunity to capture views across the mountains which depicted the changing seasons.
The highest point I reached overlooked Lake Louise and Mirror Lake which had crystal clear turquoise waters and was called The Big Beehive and as I looked down I could see the blanket of trees speckled with orange, with the mountains in the background.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor