A cyclonic storm beached a cargo ship on the shores of Visakhapatnam. A landmark at Tenneti Park Beach that has become a photo opportunity for those who love photography.
I made several visits and took a lot of pics, too, before finally getting the right colours of dawn for a long exposure shot on one early morning autumn day. The ethereal colours, subtly reflected in the still waters, make it look like a ghost ship. The challenge was also to find a calm day with almost no wind/ breeze to pull off a long exposure shot.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor