This photograph was taken in July of 2023 at one of my favourite places to shoot, Step Stone Falls in Rhode Island. We had a lot of rain this summer, so I went to shoot there early one morning, expecting plenty of water. The weather was my favourite kind of day to shoot, cloudy with a touch of sunlight. Getting to Step Stone Falls is always a bit of a challenge since it is certainly off the beaten path and requires travel down a less-than-comfortable road.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor