Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
It’s the season when I like to spend many mornings in swamps, to enjoy the sunrise. Sometimes, the weathr is not on your side – you get clouds and rain despite warming sunlight.
This morning I arrive to the bog alreayd at night. When the morning arrive, it was clear there’s no sun this time. So, to take most of the morning, I ran back to the car and took my snow shoes. Now I was ready to left the board walk behind and explore the swamp where people normally will not go.
Checking Google Maps, I notice there are several large bog lakes at further distance. I decided to go to check them out. After walkin a while, I checked the maps again wondering how much more to go. Unfortunately, I hadn’t passed even 1/3rd of the distance to the lakes. As dark clouds were approaching I decided to make a u-turn and return to the car. But no to leave without taken any pictures, I decided to rest a bit and take a few pictues of swamp. I walked to the nearest small lake, set my camera to tripod, attached necessary filters and the landscape was captured.
I used graduated ND filters to darken the sky and lake in order to make the groun to pop out more. Now it was time to pack and leave as flies where harrasing me too much. On half way back to the car I got some rain and had to change clothes before a trip back home. Location: Mukri bog, Rapla county, Estonia.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor