Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
El Matador is the perfect metaphor for our lives. She's elusive and mysterious. She’s an in enigma, a conundrum of complexity. Whimsical in her moods, her raw elegance and beauty are in harmony with the ever present darkness and many perils that surely await us; at the fringes she is explosive, volatile, and at times unforgiving. But much like a mighty hurricane, the eye of her nature is perfectly balanced and calm as she guides us down life’s path, our journey of discovery and realization.
And on this dark and stormy afternoon, El Matador continued to inspire my imagination. Traditionally stingy with her access, she offered me a glimpse of her alluring eye, a seductive pathway to her treasure.
I was dying to explore what's on the other side of the hole in her seaward bluff. Tempted by her inner beauty one must heed caution, fore where lies calm in her arms, the danger of el Matador is never far away.
With limited access to her hidden shoreline, the peril is getting caught with gear as the rising tide closes the pathway to her inner domain. They say curiosity kills the cat, the “Risk-Reward” of life; this old cat wisely chose to live another day, fore mercy is not her charter, as my hunt continues for the secrets of Navigare.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor