Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
The Cannon Beach area of the Oregon Coast is renowned for its long, sandy beaches and magnificent "haystacks" which loom adjacent to the shoreline. The Ecola State Park features an expansive overlook of Cannon Beach in the distance with the beautifully shaped Crescent Beach in the foreground. Multiple rock formations and haystacks provide depth and interest to a long coastal shot, with rolling seaside volcanic ridges in the distance. This shot was 3 frame panorama taken on a rainy afternoon, using a PolarPro ND64 Neutral Density filter. I believe it beautifully captures the windy, cloudy, gray scene that so typifies the Oregon Coast.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor