Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
Cave Point County Park is a beautiful park located along the shore of Lake Michigan in Door County, Wisconsin. Cave Point is often missed by visitors to the area because it is a county park and not a state or national park. I discovered this spectacular park the first time I was in Door County and have been back many times (during every season of the year). The park is known for its underwater caves, wave-worn limestone cliffs and beautiful views of Lake Michigan, especially at sunrise.
Winter is one of my favorite times to visit the park. If you are willing endure the cold and winds, you may be rewarded with beautiful ice formations created by Lake Michigan's waves.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor