Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
Last month, when I visited Campbell Falls state park in CT, after heavy rains, this fall was full of water and I noticed that it's not just the falls that attracted me, even the base of it where the water was spiraling and joining the downstream.
Using Benro Mach3 Tripod, and a local made ND filer attached to SIGMA Lens on my D7100, I took it with a long exposure of 1/2 second, made sure that the ISO is not above 200.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor