Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
The summer cottage of the Ganong Chocolatier family is located in the Ganong Nature Park just outside St. Stephen, New Brunswick, Canada. Each year, green paths are cut through the meadow-like tall grass to provide walking trails for the public. This path curves around the perimeter of the park, eventually reaching the cottage in the distance, now partly hidden by trees in full leaf. It's a lovely evening walk in summertime, with vistas over Passamaquoddy Bay and the coastlines of both Maine and New Brunswick.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor