A photo trip to Northern Spain in the early summer months. After I had made some preliminary visits to this impressive beach and found a location on this beach, I was able to study the weather forecast and water level better. All predictions seemed optimal, so I decided to visualize my prepared composition.
Once arrived I had to adjust my composition slightly. My vision turned out to be correct for 90%, only the weather gods had to be favorable to me. Waiting for the best moment is exciting and nerve-wracking at the same time. The sunset soon turned out to be one of the books, impressive. My brand new camera Canon R5 along with the new lenses and filters from Kase were put to the test.
Because I am a loyal Canon user, using the new camera and lens was no obstacle. By using Kase's ND filter, I was able to bring a little more calm to a complex environment with a slow shutter speed. All lines headed towards the sea stacks and the setting sun. Being a fan of drama and fiction series like Game of Thrones, I could see a dragon's tail in this foreground with the fire in the background.
It was a magical experience and great moment that I can now share through photo and story.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor