TAKE PART • WIN $100
We were waiting for the clouds to clear to shoot a Milky Way panorama above Mittenwald and the Karwendel. The clouds weren’t having any of it though, they kept building in the west over the Wetterstein alps including the Zugspitze. Trying to make the most of what we were given, we turned our cameras round and caught the last light on the Wettersteinspitze. When life gives you lemons and all that. We did manage to get some shots of the Milky Way between the clouds, and more importantly (to me at least), I succeeded in getting my first astro panorama to work, but I think this photo was pretty much the best of the bunch.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor