We went to Southwold in October when the weather was not particularly special, but the sea was still warm enough for a paddle. The visit was planned, and we had some things booked there, so we went anyway. As we walked down the pier in the wind, I noticed that the clouds were very dramatic and took this image.
I loved the colour of the sea and the contrast between the blue sky and the incoming clouds. It goes without saying that it rained shortly after the image was captured. The photo was taken with the camera I call my sacrificial lamb!
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor