During a family holiday to Scotland in May 2022, we decided to hike from our holiday cottage in Arrochar to the top of The Cobbler (Ben Arthur). In true Scottish fashion, we experienced all seasons in one day. We set off in glorious sunshine, which turned to heavy hail as we reached the summit.
There is an interesting rock formation on the top, which is great fun to climb and offers stunning views across Loch Long, where you can just about see the passing hail.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor