Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
I often get up early to do sunrise shoots before work at the surf beach that is near by house. On this morning the tide was low and there were no clouds in the sky, so I knew it wouldn't be a dramatic sunrise. The waves were very small so I decided to focus on the texture of the water and sand and the relationship between the two of them. My goal was to capture the movement of the waves, as well as the ridges in the sand that the waves had created.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor