Lago di Braies (Lake Braies or Lake Prags) is situated in the Prags Dolomites in South Tyrol, Italy. The lake lies at the foot of the imposing rock face of the Seekofel (2810 m) and is located within the Fanes-Sennes-Prags nature park. In recent years, it became one of the most visited places in South Tyrol. My wife and I stayed there for a few days in late summer three years ago. We decided to get up early in the morning before sunrise. So we could experience this wonderful place in total silence. When the first sunlight hit the summits, it was the right moment to take this image to my eye.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor