Misty Southern Oregon morning. Hiking near the coastline, I spotted this scene in the woods. Everything was quiet. Everything was still. The season was summer and promised to be a very hot day inland.
I love how the coast remains foggy on those very hot summer days in the cities and populated areas. The ocean calls to me whenever the temperature is predicted to reach nearly 100. Can you feel the moisture on your face? Can you smell the salt in the air?Upload YOUR Picture • WIN $200 Cash
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor