The Antarctic region features many different types of land masses - from the heavy ice, glaciers and icebergs of the Antarctic Peninsula to the rugged mountains and interesting flora and fauna you will find in South Georgia.
I took an expedition cruise to South Georgia to see the massive number of animals indigenous to the area. Everything from several species of penguins, seals, walruses, a multitude of bird species and whales.
As you can see from this image, the land is very rugged, some of which is extremely difficult to access. On this morning, the fog was low on the ground
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor