This location is at the end of Little Falls trail in Promised Land state park in Monroe County, Pa. I arrived at the location well before dawn and made the 1.5 mile hike in the darkness to await for sunrise. In the fall the sun rises behind the falls which creates a magnificent scene as the sun lights up the back of the raging water. I experimented with different shutter speeds and settled on a 2 second exposure to create the sense of circular movement in the water.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor