A well know location in Bavaria, this time I´ve tried to take an image in a different direction than the usual one with the Watzmann in the background.
I started an hour before sunrise to look for a good place for my camera and my tripod on this freezing cold morning, which was absolutely clear, with no clouds, only blue sky. And I just waited for the sun to enlighten the peaks in the distance to get my picture. Very happy I´d returned to my room to warm up again and for a breakfast.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor