TAKE PART • WIN $100
I took this photo on the MoPAC trail that is in Pleasant Hill, Missouri. This was the first snowfall of 2021 and I wanted to go out and take photos of it while the snow was still fairly fresh, and it was a nice foggy January morning, I thought the mood was appropriate. The trail has a couple of these bridges and and I liked the composition of this photo with the bridge and the fresh snow, along with the fog that morning made for a perfect winter image.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor