TAKE PART • WIN $100
Summer is when most people visit Door County, Wisconsin, but I love to go there in the winter. Door County is located on a peninsula on Lake Michigan. One side of the county is on a bay (Green Bay). Since this side is on a protected bay, the water tends to be warmer and calmer. The other side of the county faces out to Lake Michigan. The lake side of the county generally has cooler temperatures and can have huge crashing waves that come from across the lake. This photo was taken at Cave Point County Park which is located on the lake side of the county. As the waves come in and the water freezes, these beautiful ice sculptures are created.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor