The majestic ridges of Mount Begbie, limned in morning light, cast deep shadows in it's frigid crags and crevices. This is the landmark peak of the ski-town of Revelstoke, British Columbia, Canada, reaching 2,733 meters (8,966 feet) into a sheer blue sky. This is the view you get from the ski hill of Revelstoke Mountain Resort, which sits on Mount MacKenzie directly across the Columbia River from Mount Begbie. This shot comes straight out of camera on an unusually chill and windy day before another winter storm rolls in from the north in the evening.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor