While staying at Zion National Park, as I prepared to leave, I crossed a small bridge and noticed a lovely autumn scene before me.
The leaves on the trees and the stream contrasted beautifully with the mountains and blue sky in the background. After trying several different compositions, I am most satisfied with this one, which exemplifies the beauty of our National Parks. This image also proves that you can occasionally get lucky and just walk upon an incredible scene if you just keep your eyes open.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor