Driving through the Pennsylvania countryside, I came upon this early morning scene along a country road. The fog had recently lifted, leaving me with the gorgeous autumn colors that I was hoping to find. Without another soul in site, I was able to take my time and find a pleasing composition to present.
This image speaks to the beauty of nature, often found in our own backyard. Sometimes it just takes some random luck and a willingness to discover what lies nearby.
I hope that you find the image and its mood appealing to your eye. It's time to get out and find some more scenes!
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor