It was a cloudy day with a lot of fog, but when I drove to Haugesund to take pictures on a very popular forest walk, it brightened up and the sunlight was so beautiful through the autumn leaves. So I got some completely different pictures than I had intended to take that day.
So I spent the whole afternoon there and got a lot of great photos, this is one of the best.
I like the light and colours in this picture and how the light illuminates the leaves on the trees. This was the last deadline to get the autumn subjects on here on Norway's west coast.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor