The Dolomites are my second home, especially during the autumn when the colours are incredible!
This photo was taken almost by chance. I was going to a valley for the first time and from the car I noticed this unmissable panorama.
There was no place to park, but I managed to find a small place to leave the car. I took my camera and very quickly I captured this picture! Sometimes unscheduled things are the best!
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor