Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
The first of October graces Mt. Rainier with sunrise from the Tipsoo lakes area of Mt. Rainier NP. Steady rain the night before saturated the landscape and left a dew drop freshened appearance with wispy fog migrating across the Cascade mountains. The intense colors of seasonal change were revealed with the dawning light along with the sound of Elk bugling in the distance. The clearing sky finally let the rising sun beam the first pink light across the mountain summit with a fiery alpenglow.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor