Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
My son and I went to Nuuksio National Park for a hike. Although I had been to Finland many times before, this was my first visit to any of the national parks.
It was a glorious day and we were blessed with still lakes and lovely autumnal colours in the trees. This park is a favourite with residents of Helsinki as it is quite close but yet unspoiled and totally accessible for walkers. In fact this lake, Haukkalampi, has a number of barbeque shelters for people to come to cook, and eat together, next to the lake. Its very popular.
I was attracted by a number of different locations around the lake that had beautiful trees, but this little island with its single golden tree, stood out as beauitiful and, combined with the golden grasses plus the reflections, one had a nice vista of autumnal gold.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor