When water and light come together in one glorious waterfall, there is a sensation of colour and energy beyond the imagination. This image captures an instant in time never to be repeated from directly above the waves from a height of 60 metres (about 200feet) using an exceptionally fast shutter speed to capture the tiny droplets of spray. It was taken above the Kilt Rock Waterfall close to my studio at the north end of the Isle of Skye in Scotland.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor