Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
This beautifully-located lighthouse is ideal for photography at any time of day, in any weather conditions. During summer sunset, you can position yourself to line it up with the sunset. At other times of day there's always an interesting vantage point, whether at ground level close by, or from the deck of the museum. Step further back and you can include the sweep of the driveway, or get a different angle from the nearby beach. This particular shot was taken on a cloudy afternoon in summer, with well-defined stormy looking clouds overhead, and a layer of lighter ones along the horizon.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor