Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
The California coast line is a photographers paradise almost any time of year. Capturing the last light of day with the setting sun on the horizon is one of those iconic images that almost everyone gets. So to find a unique composition can be very challenging. As a storm was beginning to brew one evening, most sane people would settle in for a nice dinner and a glass of wine, but not me. I ventured out to a location I knew, overlooking the coastline from on high. I waited for the sun to break out under the brooding clouds and illuminate the foreground ocean, rendering a soft warm glow upon the swirling sea. Magic!
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor