I photographed this picturesque bridge on my way back from hiking the Yosemite Falls trail in Yosemite National Park. I liked the motion of the water, the branches hanging down, the curve of the bridge, and the cars rushing past. I took a few long exposures and combined them into one using Photomatix Pro 6. These are the exposures I used, 1 sec, 1/3 sec, .5 sec. 1.6 sec, and 2.5 sec. I captured this scene in the afternoon. It was a beautiful spring day.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor