Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
This picture was taken during a summer trip to France. This is the old bridge over the Aveyron river in the medieval village Saint-Antonin-Noble-Val in the Tarn-et-Garonne department in the south of France. It was early in the evening and somehow there was a short moment with almost no wind. This made the water of the river like a mirror, almost perfectly reflecting the bridge. The picture was taken hand-held so I increased the ISO to get a fast enough shutter speed.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor