Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
A number of years ago, some good friends from the U.K. came to tour with me through Nevada, Utah and Arizona, meeting in Las Vegas. After visiting Zion and Bryce Canyons, we made our way towards Arches National Park. On this day, we hiked in to Hickman Bridge, near Boulder Utah, and it is truly spectacular. Just to get an idea of it's size, you can see someone standing under the right side of the arch. The bright overcast light was like a giant lightbox for capturing all the details without harshness.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor