Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
This picture was taken inside the Civil War Fort Pulaski, built in the mid-1800s. It's located near Tybee Island, which is near Savannah, GA. There were lots of halls and tunnels which were used to store ammunition and other war supplies. I was on a B&W photo workshop, and I could have spent an entire week exploring the shapes and tones of the old stone structure. The walls of the fort were 10 feet thick and thought to be impenetrable, and the light (coming from natural sunlight through windows) cast very interesting shadows.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor