Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
Early morning sunrise over Llyn Y Fan Fach, The Brecon Beacons. An overnight wild camp followed by an early rise ready to capture the beautiful sunrise over the escarpment surrounding the Llyn Y Fan Fach or lake of the small mountain with the folk lore of the lady of the lake. When you’re there you can imagine the princess emerging from the lake. A wild, windswept feature, even on my visit the weather produced sun, rain, gales and even snow as I waited to catch the sun peep around the first ridge line.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor