The skies looked promising for a lovely sunset. But, first, I had to decide between Deception Pass and the Anacortes Ferry Dock. So I turned right instead of left and headed for Anacortes. Then it was a question of when the ferries were running. Would a boat be leaving or arriving as the sunset colors came on?
I got to my usual spot for sunsets along the Anacortes Ferry dock and set up my smaller Autel Robotics Evo 2 drone. I followed the ferry out to the San Juan Islands at about 300 feet elevation and captured this picture and some video as well.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor