Spring in the Sierra Nevada foothills of California. It had rained the night before, and there was some fog in the morning. I hiked to where this vantage point is on my property to capture this scene. The reflections were so clear in the pond, that little pop of red is a house down there. I think it adds interest to the scene. If you look closely you can also see a yellow tractor down there. It was a beautiful spring morning!
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor