TAKE PART • WIN $100
On my hike to this hut in the middle of the frame, the weather was quite bad with some rain and snow fall. not really what i wanted, but i had to deal with it. arrived at the hut, i searched for some locations to capture the highest mountain of austria, but due to the wather i wasn't quite sucessful. i decided to hike back to my car and try this spot another day.
On my way back, it stopped raining and the hike was quite fine. i also saw, that the sun came out a little bit and i turned back to have a look on this majestic mountain. and what i saw was this scene. i took out my camera and had just the 50mm on. so i took a pano with the 50mm to get the framing i want.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor