I enjoy shooting beautiful locations at different times of the year. Little Falls in a Promised Land state park in Monroe County, Pa. is a beautiful waterfall at the end of a short 1.5-mile hike. I chose to make this photograph on an extremely cold morning (well below zero degrees Fahrenheit).
I knew the extreme temperature would create an ethereal scene with the ice, snow, raging water and sun rays shining through the forest. I believe this photo captures the essence of the winter conditions and made the trip well worth the temporarily frozen fingertips.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor