I enjoy shooting beautiful locations at different times of the year. Little Falls in Promised Land state park in Monroe County, Pa. is a beautiful waterfall at the end of a short 1.5 mile hike. I chose to make this photograph on an extremely cold morning (well below zero degrees Fahrenheit). I knew the extreme temperature would create an ethereal scene with the ice, snow, raging water and sun rays shining through the forest. I believe this photo captures the essence of the winter conditions and made the trip well worth the temporary frozen fingertips.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor