I enjoy shooting beautiful locations at different times of the year. Little Falls in a Promised Land state park in Monroe County, Pa. is a beautiful waterfall at the end of a short 1.5-mile hike. I chose to make this photograph on an extremely cold morning (well below zero degrees Fahrenheit).
I knew the extreme temperature would create an ethereal scene with the ice, snow, raging water and sun rays shining through the forest. I believe this photo captures the essence of the winter conditions and made the trip well worth the temporarily frozen fingertips.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor