I was driving along the fjord of Lognin, just a few miles south of the city of Namsos in the northern part of Trøndelag county. The weather was very cold and there was a frost mist floating over the fjord. The wooden island of Rogna emerge over the fjord line like a mirage. It was a spectaculor sight. It was almost like a fata morgana. The mood was fantastic and I took a number of exposures, first with a wide angle and finally with a tele lense.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor