I was driving along the fjord of Lognin, just a few miles south of the city of Namsos in the northern part of Trøndelag county. The weather was very cold and there was a frost mist floating over the fjord.
The wooden island of Rogna emerges over the fjord line like a mirage. It was a spectacular sight. It was almost like a fata morgana. The mood was fantastic and I took a number of exposures, first with a wide angle and finally with a tele lens.Upload YOUR Picture • WIN $200 Cash
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor