Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
I took this photo at sunrise on probably one of the coldest days of mid winter 2017, when the temperature, with the wind chill, was around -30C. It's a shot of the beach at Greens Point, Letete, New Brunswick. I took the photo hand held, as it was far too cold to set up a tripod and operate the camera in the intense chill. I like the colourful sky as the clouds are illuminated by the rising sun, and the misty sea smoke rising from the water.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor