Val Fiscalina is a splendid valley in the Dolomites, Italy. It is only 4.5 kilometres long, but it is a starting point for countless excursions, not least the one towards the famous Tre Cime di Lavaredo.
This valley is beautiful both in summer and winter, easy to travel to, where you can find peace and relaxation.
I went there for the first time this winter and was fascinated! Right at the beginning of the valley, there is this splendid view towards the Sesto Dolomites. After a nice walk, I waited for the sunset, and luckily everything took on an incredible colour with the moon to greet me.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor