The New Year has started out with a week of cold and rain. Every morning heavy clouds linger in the surrounding mountains blocking the views. On this particular afternoon, the rain subsided for a bit, and I could see that Sedona had a nice dusting of snow covering the red rocks.
We don't get a lot of snow in this part of Arizona, so when we do, it is a big deal and makes for some nice photography. I had just gotten a new Nikon 300mm f/4 PF lens for Christmas, and as you can imagine, I have been anxious to try it out. I finally got my break and this beautiful image to go with it.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor