Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
It was the shadows in the water that attracted me to this composition. There had been a heavy rain storm the day before and I knew the water levels at Ricketts Glen would be excellent. After a three hour drive I had to hike a couple of miles downstream to catch this image. At first I wasn't sure how to compose this image. I had to position the camera and tripod on a large boulder near the bottom of the series of falls.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor