It is a early autumn morning in the beginning of october and the sun shine on this mountain landscape in the spectaculor valley of Innerdalen. The play against the sunny part of the landscape an areas that are in shadows makes it a festival time. It is very quiet at the lakes of Innerdalsvatnet and you can enjoy the calm reflection on the surface. This stunning area are today protected as Innerdalen Landscape preserve area and are the oldest area at that kind in Norway.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor