Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
It was late winter evening in january and the temperature was nearly minus 20 degrees. The picture was taken then the frost mist float above the surface and creates a mood that were astonishing. Cold weather make this motive a perfect atmosphere. This image was taken near the road that runs on the right side along the valley. Stjordalselva are famous for the high amount of Salmon who swims all the way to the end of the river many kilometers in the east to the border of Sweden. On the other side you can travel at the railway that's end at Storlien on the other side of the border. There are many outstanding views along the river, both from the car road and the railway.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor