I visited the Seiser Alm in October, anticipating yellow larches and brown grass. Instead, we were disappointed to find a verdant summer still in full swing.
Returning last week at the end of the month, I was delighted to find some much more autumnal colour (and moody skies). This is an exposure blend, -2 and -1 eV, respectively, in order to capture the drama in the sky without blown-out patches. The stormy night I had even brought us a fresh dusting of snow on the high peaks of the Langkofel and Plattenkofel.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor